Crepes are the perfect compromise between a thick, heavy pancake and a thin, soft tortilla. You can eat them by the stack, turn them into a breakfast wrap, or transform them into a uniquely satisfying dessert.
However, along with pancakes and tortillas, traditional crepes rely on high-carb flours and sugary additions as well. This is why it’s best to make them yourself to keep your meal keto-friendly as you satisfy your crepe craving.
Simply replace the all-purpose flour and sugar with common keto substitutes, and you are just a few steps away from delicious keto crepes.
These keto crepes can be filled with pretty much anything, from meat & veggies to whipped cream & berries. Here are some of our keto-friendly crepe favorites:
* Keto Nutella Crepes — Spread 1-2 tablespoons of Keto Nutella (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj9tCsjfN2g) on each crepe and fold it together. Top with sugar-free whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
* Snickerdoodle Keto Crepes — Fill with low-carb cookie butter (https://www.ruled.me/low-carb-cookie-butter/), a sprinkle of cinnamon, and a drizzle of keto-friendly maple syrup (https://www.ruled.me/thick-sticky-maple-syrup/).
* Chocolate Keto Crepe Filling — Use our Keto Mocha Mousse recipe (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBCqscerU3k) to make a satisfyingly creamy chocolate crepe filling.
* Berries and Cream Crepe — Sugar-free whipped cream, low-carb berries, keto yogurt, keto maple syrup, and cinnamon.
* Crepe with Keto Jam Filling — Low-carb Strawberry, Blackberry Chipotle, and Bacon Jam will all taste great in these keto crepes. Here’s our favorite: https://www.ruled.me/strawberry-chia-seed-jam/
* Keto Crepe Cake — Rather than filling each crepe, layer your crepes on top of one another with a thin layer of your preferred keto filling in between.
* Savory Keto-friendly Crepes — Hold the sweetener, add your preferred seasonings to the batter, and wrap each crepe around your favorite meat or seafood recipe.
⬇️ Read the full recipe with a full nutrition breakdown of these Easy Keto Crepes ⬇️
4-ounce cream cheese softened
4 large eggs
3/4 cup almond flour
2 tablespoon stevia erythritol blend
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
This makes a total of 8 keto crepes (about 4 servings). Each serving comes out to be 297 calories, 25.2g fat, 3.7g net carbs, and 12.6g protein.
Nutritional Facts of Guacamole
Guacamole is among the very best treats to have in the evening. It does not only take treatment of our appetite pangs yet likewise provides us enough fiber as well as vitamins which maintain our body going.
Experience The Excitement Of The Kitchen In Your Home
Cooking can be among life’s great satisfaction. Whether you’re baking or grilling, you can constantly discover something new to produce for a dish as well as can always use suggestions. Below are a couple of pointers for you to keep in your toolbox as well as usage when you’re looking for wonderful cooking guidance.
Curing a Wood Fired Pizza Oven
If you are thinking about purchasing or building, a pizza cooktop to cook pizza at your home, there is one very important element you require to be mindful of. A conventional pizza stove made out of clay or brick is prone to splitting, which leads to either melted or undercooked pizzas. If the fractures obtain huge enough or create in important areas, your pizza oven could also break down totally. In order to reduce this risk, when your stove is very first constructed you must experience a procedure called ‘treating.’
Having Trouble Taking the Shell Off Boiled Eggs – Read This
Nutritionists over the years have gone back as well as forth if eggs are absolutely healthy and balanced for us. We are now obtaining utilized to the reality that eggs are not just nutritious, however, they are absolutely wonderful for your heart health and wellness. The proof is clear currently that eggs are in truth one of the healthiest foods we can eat, as they can actually assist stop illness, consisting of diseases of the heart.
What Are the Benefits of Sunflower Oil?
There are most of us all over the world that make use of as well as eats sunflower oil daily. Throughout the day you will either have a lunch or supper where cooking oil has actually been used. For example, for lunch, you might have picked a burger with fries where your hamburger was prepared in oil and your french fries were deep-fried in frying oil. Or for dinner, you may go house and roast poultry in the stove where you would certainly use sunflower oil in the baking tray prior to putting the hen on it. So if we are consuming sunflower oil on such a routine basis, can it benefit us?
Kid-Friendly Recipes and Cooking
Kid pleasant food preparation creates various sorts of challenges in the kitchen area. It’s often very hard to obtain kids to eat the healthy and balanced foods which are best for their creating bodies. Many of us know with the old food guide pyramid in addition to the number of servings an expanding youngster should absorb of wholesome grains, healthy proteins, fruits, veggies, and also calcium items. Although you desire to provide those really vital nutrients, we all recognize that obtaining your children to eat and make healthy selections is an additional issue completely.
Electrical Smokers: Shifting to a Healthier, Tastier and Easier Way of Cooking
We all like the scrumptious food prepared on wood and also charcoal grills, do not we? The mere smell of meat being grilled boosts your appetite making you intend to consume more each time. But cooking on the wood charcoal grills is time-consuming as well as requires a whole lot of space.
Cooking Ways of Slow Smoky Pulled Pork BBQ
For facilitating BARBEQUE drew pork recipes there is a requirement to first recognize the bar-b-que procedure of drawn pork. Those that are new to it truly require to know the procedure of smoking cigarettes meats or should view BBQ cooking programs.